COVID-19 – Patient Safety
Your well-being is our top priority. New precautions are being taken when it comes to your visit to our office. Many of these safeguards have always been a part of our practice. We have also taken extra steps in our practice to ensure additional protection when you come in for your next appointment.
Here are some of the changes you will notice when you come in for your next appointment – Patient Protection Protocols
- We have removed some chairs from our waiting area. It ensures our patients keep a safe distance apart.
- We will ask you a few screening questions before you come in.
- We ask that you wear your own mask before coming to our office.
- We are disinfecting and sanitizing all our clinical and non-clinical areas rigorously based on the latest guidelines.
- We are wearing personal protective equipment to protect all of us.
- We are using the latest technologies to ensure you are receiving the best possible procedures.
- We have added multiple medical grade air purifiers throughout our office
We are now open for business, taking every precaution, and we are ready to help you achieve an even more beautiful smile. Contact us today to schedule your next appointment.