We are now OPEN and seeing patients
Dear North York Periodontal Centre Family,
With the new COVID-19 restrictions taking place in city of Toronto as of Monday, November 23, 2020, we wanted to let you know that our clinic is open. Dentistry is an essential service, and we will continue to operate with no changes to our operative hours or scope of practice.
Your health and safety have always been our top priority. As such, we wanted to take a moment to highlight the steps we have taken to safeguard your future visits. The new safety protocols will begin at the time you book your appointment and will continue through the end of your visit. Please see the attached poster for details on the new Patient Protection Protocols.
In addition to these protocols, the office has a new look! Some of the changes you will notice include:
- Physical barriers at the reception area to allow for social distancing
- Doors have been added to each clinical room so that each room can be sealed off from the common area.
- Air purifiers have been added to the rooms to ensure the highest level of air turnover and filtration
- Removal of common area amenities such as coffee and magazines
- Fewer chairs in the waiting room
- Addition of automated hand sanitizer dispensers at the entrance and reception areas
Please take a moment watch this guided walk through of our office. We wanted to take some time to walk you through your appointment journey and the changes that have been made to ensure patient and staff screening, physical distancing, hand hygiene and maximizing a contactless visit where possible.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the office! As always, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact myself or any other members of the NYPC team!